I have a slight list.
- Always buy a bit more yarn than you might need for a project. That will allow you that much more freedom (and spare waste yarn for other potential projects)
- Always carry scissors and a crochet hook with you. Needles may also be handy.
- Remember to relax.
- Give yourself LOTS of time for a project, but remember, better late than never.
- Don't listen to knitting skeptics. They'll be the ones coming for lessons later.
- Math is a lot more afraid of you than you are of it.
- Knit for fun before you knit for profit.
What do you guys got?
ETA: You guys are so awesome, may I copy these to my KitKnits Blog? Thanks in advance!