Standard Yarn Stores - they carry a variety of yarns, which may include their own yarn lines.
- Elann.com - Great deals on yarn
- Lion Brand - Free Lion Brand Patterns and link to their online catalog
- Bea Ellis Knitwear - Norwegian style knitting and Swedish yarn source
- Smiley's - another discount yarn shop online, minimum order required.
- http://www.herrschners.com/ - A mail order firm with a large variety of craft items, including a huge variety of yarn.
- http://www.thenakedsheep.com - Free Shipping on all orders.
- http://www.ozeyarn.com - A great place to get Australian Wool, and thanks to a very nice exchange rate, very affordable.
- http://www.colourway.co.uk/ - Rowan and Jaeger yarns from the UK - often for very affordable prices, especially during their sales
- http://www.kangaroo.uk.com/ - sells Jaeger, Noro, Debbie Bliss, Rowan etc & has some good sales.
This is the British interface to the Canadian Yarn Forward site. Shipping costs £12, but is very quick
- http://www.threadbearfiberarts.com/ - These are great guys. If you can't order what you want off their pages, just send them a quick email.
- http://www.upcountry.co.uk/ - another great yarn shop in the UK
- Hello Knitty
- Bo Peep's Wool Shop
- Camilla Valley Farm
- Discount Yarn Sale
- Joselyn's Fiber Farm
- The Knitter
- The Yarn Exchange
- Wool Trends - in Canada
Stores that only sell their own yarn lines.
- http://www.virtualyarns.com - Alice and Jade Starmore's online shop.
- http://www.shetland-wool-brokers.zetnet.co.uk/ - Jamieson and Smith in the UK.
- http://www.blackwaterabbeyyarns.com/ - Beautiful Irish Wool and patterns
- http://www.peacefleece.com - they combine US and Russian wool to make great yarn!
- Waverley Knitting: Australian Merino Wool - Based in Australia!
- Morehouse Farm
Handspun/Hand Dyed Small Lot Yarn Producers.
- Midnight Sky Fibers - Handspun and hand dyed yarns using vegetarian dyes.
- Fun With Yarn
- Fuzzy Bumblebee
- Hello Yarn
- Lampe's Lumps
- Plucky Fluff
- Wool Gathered
KnittingPages.Com - online listing of US and Canadian yarn shops
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with additions to this list.