- set-in sleeve
- at least a little shaping at the waist; not short row shaping though because I want to do a lace thing
- length anywhere from cropped (say at the navel) to about hip length
- not a wrap type thing, as I'm far too busty for that to work out
- neckline undetermined, but probably not a strict crewneck; collar possible
- closer fit (say 1-3 inches of ease depending on the overall design)
- button band! buttons right up the middle.
I'm hoping to find something that fits the bill and has a schematic, to save myself the structural design work... sizing isn't terribly important as I will adjust it regardless, yarn weight/gauge also not a critical factor (although the yarn's lace to fingering weight and I expect to use somewhere between US3 and US5 needles depending what swatches reveal). Anybody have any thoughts?